Sunêlia is a network of 27 campsites in France, Italy and Spain. While choosing to go on holidays in a Sunêlia place, you make first of all, a choice of quality and comfort with unique benefits and special values: services and improvement, in the heart of our job !
How does it work?
The offer applies to any stay of at least seven nights (counting from the day of arrival to the evening before departure) in rental accommodation at a Sunêlia site (not including our partners).
If you have fewer than three sunny* days during your stay, you will receive a gift voucher for €100.
If you have no sunny* days during your stay, you will receive a gift voucher for €200.
Sunêlia’s Sun Offer is free for any stay meeting the following requirements
– Your booking must have been made at least three days before the start date of your holiday
– You must be staying in our rental accommodation
– Your stay must be taken between April and October (depending on the campsite’s opening dates)
– You need to provide us a valid email address
Sunêlia’s Sun Offer is automatically applied:
– if your stay meets the required conditions.
– you will automatically receive a voucher code either €100 or €200 by email.
* This offer is applied if there is direct sunlight of less than two hours per day between 10am and 6pm as calculated by the Weathernews Sun Index® which shows the daily amount of sunlight for each Sunêlia site. The sunlight duration is defined as the length of time during which the sun’s rays are sufficiently strong (greater or equal to 120W/m2) to produce clear shadows (as defined by Météo-France). The index is calculated by Weathernews France from Météo-France data originating from the Météosat seconde génération (MSG) weather satellite and provided for the specific coordinates of each Sunêlia campsite.
This guarantee is effective once the rental contract is signed and expires at midnight on the day before the stay is due to begin. Provided contractual obligations are complied with, this guarantee enables you to to claim a refund of monies paid if your stay has to be cancelled for any of the reasons given in the following exhaustive list:
– yourself, your legal or common-law partner, your parents or children, your legal guardian
– your brothers, sisters, stepbrothers, stepsisters, sons or daughters-in-law, step-parents or parents-in-law
By serious illness or injury, we mean any temporary or permanent damage to your physical well-being that has been medically diagnosed and requires you to stop all professional or other activities.
That absolutely require your presence on the day of departure and following days due to a theft, fire, or flood affecting your main home or the destruction of more than 50% of your business premises (you must provide proof from your insurer)
Of yourself or your partner on condition that the process had not started before you booked your stay
All these reasons for cancelling must be notified by recorded delivery accompanied by all the necessary documents to confirm the facts (loss adjuster’s report, police report, summons, medical or death certificate, etc.) as soon as possible and at the latest within three working days of the accident or event.
** excluding Sunêlia Partner sites and only for holiday rentals.
Route de Lagorce
Tel: + 33 (0) 4 75 93 93 15
Open from April 02nd
to September 22nd, 2021.
For all stays in accommodations or on pitches as from 14 nights, from 02/04/2021 to 23/06/2021 and from 28/08/2021 to 22/09/2021.
For payment by instalments without any extra fees, don't hesitate to contact our hostesses for more information. The perfect way to start your holiday serenely!
for every stay of at least 7 nights.
As from the subscription of the rental contract.
Enjoy the benefits of the card in 27 campsite destinations.